Skip to content

Surgery Door
Search our Site
Tip: Try using OR to broaden your
search e.g: Cartilage or joints

Urologists in the UK

A urologist is a doctor who specialises in diseases of the male and female urinary systems and the male reproductive system. He or she may deal with problems such as bladder, testicular and prostate cancer, urinary incontinence, circumcision, vasectomy and reversal of vasectomy. Urology was the first, and remains the most comprehensive, branch of “keyhole surgery".

The professional body in the UK which represents urologists and supervises the training of urological surgeons is the Royal College of Surgeons. The British Assocation of Urological Surgeons (BAUS) aims to promote the highest standard in the practice of urology for the benefit of patients by fostering education, research and clinical excellence.


Featured urologists