Zinc, a trace element found in every cell in the body, is also a co-factor in more than 200 enzymes – these being catalysts that control the speed of biological reactions – and a deficiency of this trace element has been implicated in numerous disorders, especially those involving the immune system, the blood sugar balance and the digestive and reproductive systems, as well as poor absorption of other nutrients.
Because Zinc plays a crucial role in such a wide range of functions, a deficiency in it has been linked to a variety of disorders, such as: poor immune function; slow wound healing; skin problems such as psoriasis; growth difficulties; diabetes; hypertension and arthritis.
The benefits of Zinc include:
- Beneficial in the treatment of acne and psoriasis.
- Essential for a strong immune system and in the healing of wounds as well as skin/mouth ulcers.
- Helps in the formulation of Insulin so can be useful when balancing blood sugars and in maintaining acid-alkaline balance.
- Is an antioxidant which works in conjunction with other vitamins and minerals.
- Zinc is depleted by alcohol, smoking and profuse sweating.
View prices for Zinc....
Featured supplier - Buy Zinc online
Trust William aim to help you lead a naturally health life with the aid of established health supplements. They understand that the natural health market can be confusing, so as well as selling high quality, reliable products, they can also give you help and advice so that you choose the right supplements for you.
Visit their store