In this competitive society where more demands are placed upon people
in the work place to perform well, give presentations-often without
training-and work long hours, it is hardly surprising that stress
related voice problems such as functional voice loss or globus pharngeus
are on the increase. Especially when it is noted how many working days
are lost to stress, and how little time is invested in stress
On examination the Ear Nose And Throat Surgeon will have noted a
normal looking larynx, yet the client will complain of voice loss and a
change in voice quality.
- Vocal tract tension.
- Poor voice care.
- Poor breath support.
- Voice loss or tiredness at the end of the day.
- Reduction in volume, variety and pitch range.
- Total voice loss during a cold/virus that has continued for a prolonged period.
- Voice loss after a shock or a prolonged period of increased stress.
- Basic voice techniques to increase breath support for speech.
- Voice care regime.
- Stress management.
- Systematic relaxation.
- Vocal tract relaxation.
- Discovering and utilizing the natural voice.
Excellent, with benefits carrying over into many life areas