Skip to content

Surgery Door
Search our Site
Tip: Try using OR to broaden your
search e.g: Cartilage or joints

Behavioural difficulties



London WCIN 3XX

(020) 7404 5011 (8am–11pm)

Self-help and support for families with excessively crying, sleepless and demanding children. Write for details with SAE.*

Enuresis Resource and Information Centre

34 Old School House
Britannia Road
Bristol BS15 8DB

(0117) 9603060 (10am–4pm Mon–Fri)

Provides advice and information to children, young adults, parents and professionals on bedwetting and soiling. Also sells bedding protection and enuresis alarms.

Hyperactive Children’s Support Group

Mrs S Bunday
71 Whyke Lane
Chichester PO19 2LD

(01903) 725182 (10am–1pm Mon–Fri)

Information to help with problems related to hyperactivity and allergy.*

SNAP Cymru

45 Penarth Road
Cardiff CF1 5DJ

(029) 2038 8776 (9am–5pm Mon–Fri)

Advice and help for children with special educational needs.

West Glamorgan & West Wales ADHD Family Support Group (UK)

59 Mansel Street
Port Talbot SA13 1BL

(01639) 896220
(01639) 646966
0800 0566267 (Helpline)
0800 0688721 (Helpline)

Information and help with problems related to attention deficit disorder. Offers family support.

We are indebted to Health Promotion England for their help in compiling this section.